Population Category: Over 500,000 City of Los Angeles Terminal Island Renewable Energy Project The Terminal Island Renewable Energy (T.
What does TIRE stand for?
TIRE stands for Terminal Island Renewable Energy (Los Angeles, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TIRE
We have 1 other meaning of TIRE in our Acronym Attic
- Treasury Investment Review Board
- Tax Incentive Review Council (Ohio)
- This Is Rumor Control (personal blog)
- Tobacco Industry Research Committee (est. 1953)
- Toxicology Information Response Center
- Testing IMS (Infrastructure Managed Services) in Real Contexts
- Timor Integrated Rural Development
- Temporal Intermittent Rhythmic Delta Activity
- Tanzania Industrial Research and Development Organization
- Tank Infrared Elbow
- The Institutional Real Estate Letter (Institutional Real Estate, Inc.; San Ramon, CA)
- Terrain Integration Rough Earth Model
- Technology Independent Representation of Electronic Products
- Tire Initiative for Research, Education and Safety (Tire Industry Association)
- Total Integrated Road Evaluation System (rating scale)
- Transportation Interface and Reporting System
- Transposable and Interspersed Repetitive Elements (genomes)
- The Indian Rafting Foundation
- The International Research Foundation for English Language Education (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Total Internal Reflectance Fluorimetry (biomedical technology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Los Angeles, Terminal Island Renewable Energy Project Population Category Over 500,001 Partnering with GeoEnvironment Technologies and the U.