In addition, Matson will raise its terminal handling charge by $50 per westbound container and $25 per eastbound container, also effective January 1, 2013.
What does THC stand for?
THC stands for Terminal Handling Charge
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of THC
We have 248 other meanings of THC in our Acronym Attic
- Tasmanian Heritage Council (Australia)
- Tattoo Healing Cream
- Team Hyper Combo (gaming)
- Technical Head Count
- Telecommunications Host Controller
- Temperature and Humidity Control
- Temporary Housing Checkwriter (US FEMA)
- Tenderloin Housing Clinic (California)
- Tenet Health Care
- Tennessee Historical Commission
- Testing for Higher Credentials (movie "How High")
- Tetrahydrachloride (industrial solovent)
- Tetrahydrocannabinol (psychoactive compound in marijuana)
- Texas Hardcore (music website)
- Texas Hemp Campaign
- Texas Hill Country
- Texas Hippie Coalition (band)
- Texas Hippie Connection (Seabrook, TX)
- Texas Historical Commission (aka Texas SHPO)
- The Hackers Choice
Samples in periodicals archive:
KARACHI, May 07, 2011 (Balochistan Times): Pakistan Chemicals & Dyes Merchants Association (PCDMA) and Pakistan Yarn Merchants Association (PYMA) have moved two identical petitions in Sindh High Court, seeking help against the alleged three-fold increase in terminal handling charges by shipping companies.
He said the shipping agents were claiming Terminal Handling Charges, Delivery Order Charges, Insurance and other charges, for which they are not authorised.
In some ports/terminals, the less than optimal condition of port infrastructure and poor maintenance of cargo handling equipment, contribute to terminal handling charges and dwell times that are often higher than those in other regional ports.
The total cost to transport the shipment, which included I the container, shipping costs, terminal handling charges and harbor fees, was about $1,100.
In addition, Matson will raise its terminal handling charge by $50 per westbound container and $25 per eastbound container, also effective January 1, 2012.
ISLAMABAD, November 07, 2009 (Balochistan Times): The business fraternity has expressed grave concern over one-sided imposition of terminal handling charges by India.
All the fees associated with completing the procedures to export or import the goods are included, such as costs for documents, administrative fees for customs clearance and technical control, terminal handling charges and inland transport.