In addition, a positive terminal bonus reserve is transferred to the policyholder and adds to the maturity payment, whereas a negative bonus reserve must be covered by the insurance company.
What does TBR stand for?
TBR stands for Terminal Bonus Reserve (insurance)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TBR
We have 118 other meanings of TBR in our Acronym Attic
- Tallahassee Board of Realtors
- Tampa Bay Rays (baseball team)
- Tape Byte Read
- Tax Board of Review
- Team Bellas Room (gaming clan)
- Technical Basis for Regulation
- Technology Business Research
- Teenage Bottle Rocket (band)
- Teenage Bottlerocket (band)
- Tennessee Board of Regents