NASA-wide projects managed at Ames include Terminal Area Productivity, DARWIN (Development Aeronautics Revolutionizing Wind tunnels with Information systems for NASA), and the Simulation Facility Group.
What does TAP stand for?
TAP stands for Terminal Area Productivity (aviation)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TAP
We have 822 other meanings of TAP in our Acronym Attic
- Telecommunication Assistance Program
- Telecommunications Access Program
- Telecommunications Advocacy Project
- Telecomputing Applications Platform
- Telephone Assistance Plan (various locations)
- Television Audio Processing
- Telocator Alphanumeric Input Protocol
- Telocator Alphanumeric Protocol
- Temperature-Acceleration-Pressure Tool (well logging tools for scientific drilling and oil exploration)
- Terminal Access Controller