The becquerel is a unit which measures radioactivity and one terabecquerel equals 1 trillion becquerels.
What does TBq stand for?
TBq stands for Terabecquerel (SI)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TBq
We have 12 other meanings of TBq in our Acronym Attic
- Thunder Bay Police Service (Ontario, Canada; est. 1970)
- Top Bet Placement Services (UK)
- Total Behavior Problem Score (psychology)
- Techno Brings People Together (band)
- Tissue Banks and Pathology Tools
- Texas Board of Physical Therapy Examiners (Austin, TX)
- Tissue Banks and Pathology Tools Workspace
- total bypass of the venous ventricle
- Taxonomy Based Questionnaire
- Teen Bible Quiz
Samples in periodicals archive:
One terabecquerel is a trillion becquerels, the standard measure of radiation.
1, 2 and 3 reactors at 370,000 terabecquerels (one terabecquerel being 1 trillion becquerels) and the NSC at 630,000 terabecquerels -- far exceeding the criterion of tens of thousands of terabecquerels for level 7.