Teollisuuden Voima Oyj, a Finnish non-listed public electricity producer, plans to build a fourth nuclear reactor at the Olkiluoto nuclear power plant on Olkiluoto Island, just offshore in the Gulf of Bothnia in southwestern Finland, and will submit a formal application for a construction license in the middle of 2015 at the latest.
What does TVO stand for?
TVO stands for Teollisuuden Voima Oyj (Finnish electricity generating company)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TVO
We have 29 other meanings of TVO in our Acronym Attic
- Tissue Viability Nurses Association
- Tenughat Vidyut Nigam Limited (India)
- Trefpunt Voor Nieuwe Richtingen (Dutch: Meeting for New Directions)
- Tachycardie Ventriculaire Non Soutenue (French: Nonsustained Ventricular Tachycardia; cardiology)
- Taquicardia Ventricular No Sostenida (Spanish: Ventricular Tachycardia Not Sustained)
- Taxi Voordelig Naar Schiphol (Dutch: Affordable Taxi to Schiphol; Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- Takes Virtually No Space In Your Backpack
- Treasure Valley Near Space Program, Inc. (Idaho)
- Television New Zealand (New Zealand Television Network)
- TabakVerOrdnung (German: Tobacco Regulation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
MHI) has received an order for an engineering study to ensure licensability in Finland from Teollisuuden Voima Oyj (TVO), a non-listed public electricity producer in Finland, for Olkiluoto 4 (OL4), the utility's planned fourth nuclear power plant.
uk ENP Newswire - 20 July 2011 Release date- 18072011 - During the first half of the year the electricity production of Teollisuuden Voima Oyj continued safely and reliably in Olkiluoto 1 and Olkiluoto 2 plant units.
Under New MOU, GEH and Fluor Would Partner on Potential ESBWR Reactor Construction Project HELSINKI -- With Finnish utility Teollisuuden Voima Oyj (TVO) looking to build a fourth nuclear reactor, GE Hitachi Nuclear Energy (GEH) today announced it has signed a project development memorandum of understanding (MOU) with Fluor Corp.
Key Topics Covered: * Nuclear Power Industry in Finland * Trends and Developments in Finland's Nuclear Power Industry * Finland, Nuclear Power Plants, Technical Details * Key Players in Finland's Nuclear Industry Companies Mentioned: * Fortum Corporation * Teollisuuden Voima Oyj For more information visit http://www.