Given that the new rural development policy was an update of policies outlined in the Tenth Five-Year Plan, which covered the period 2001-2005 and the elimination of the agricultural tax began in 2005, it may be premature to evaluate the effects of new development policies.
What does TFYP stand for?
TFYP stands for Tenth Five-Year Plan (various organizations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TFYP
We have 1 other meaning of TFYP in our Acronym Attic
- Tobacco Free Youth (World Health Organization)
- Transitions for Youth (various organizations)
- Truth for Youth
- Türkiye Fuar Yapimcilari Dernegi (Turkish Fair Organizers Association)
- Third Five-Year Development Plan (Iran)
- The Five-Year Engagement (film)
- Thanks for Your Help
- Texas Foster Youth, Inc.
- Thanks for Your Information
- Thanks for Your Interest
- Thanks for Your Purchase (customer message)
- Theatre for Young People (University of Alaska Anchorage Department of Theatre and Dance; Anchorage, AK)
- Think for Yourself, Question Authority (Timothy Leary)
- The Former Yugoslav Republic (Macedonia)
- Tobacco Free Youth Recreation (St. Paul, MN)
- The Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
- The Former Yugoslav Republic Of Macedonia
- Thanks for Your Support
- Thanks for Your Time
- Tools For Your Trade (Australian initiative)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 2001 China's tenth five-year plan which covered 2001 to 2005 made a point of targeting energy security for the first time.
In the Tenth Five-Year Plan, PPP projects by Indian Railways constituted less than one per cent of the total plan outlay for the sector.
About halfway through the tenth five-year plan, China began reorganizing its vertically integrated energy agencies.
Participants are expected to discuss topics such as collective housing in Turkey, experience of cultural shift in Ankara, development in the south-east of Anatolia as well local and regional development in the framework of the tenth five-year plan in Syria.
9 /Xinhua-PRNewswire/ -- The Ministry of Commerce, National Development and Reform Commission, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Ministry of Agriculture, in accordance with the principles of a ''distinct theme and booth decoration'', will form a delegation to participate in an exhibition, displaying their featured exhibiting themes, including that of ''Independent Brands'' at the exhibition area of the Ministry of Commerce, ''Independent Innovation'' at that of National Development and Reform Commission, showing a collection of major achievements as the result of strong promotion for commercializing independent innovations after the tenth five-year plan was started.
China's Tenth Five-Year Plan calls for a 60% treatment rate for municipal wastewater in 2005.
During the Tenth Five-Year Plan period, the CAGR of auto ownership reached 24.