Tensile energy to break and tensile impact strength (Fig.
What does TEB stand for?
TEB stands for Tensile Energy to Break (material rating)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TEB
We have 57 other meanings of TEB in our Acronym Attic
- Transistor Electroabsorption Transceiver
- Thai Ecotourism and Adventure Travel Association
- Timing Error Avoidance Timing System
- Technology Education Association of Victoria
- Tactical Exploitation Battalion
- Tactical Exploitation Brigade
- Taxable Equivalent Basis (finance)
- Technical Evaluation Board
- Technique Energie Bois (French: Wood Energy Technology; France)
- Temperature Error Band
- Test & Evaluation Board
- Teterboro, New Jersey Airport (airport code)
- Third Eye Blind (band name)
- Those Eloquent Bastards (Pittsburgh band)
- Thread Environment Block
- Town Energy Balance (urban energy usage study)
- Traffic Engineering Bureau (Pakistan)
- Transferability of Education Benefits (US DoD)
- Türk Eczacýlarý Birliði (Turkish Pharmacists' Association)