Tennessee Valley Railroad Museum was founded in 1961 in Chattanooga to create an interpretive operating museum of historic equipment and artifacts in an authentic setting.
What does TVRM stand for?
TVRM stands for Tennessee Valley Railroad Museum (Chattanooga, TN)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Troels Vile Research Facility
- Thames Valley Repeater Group (radio; UK)
- The Virginia Realty Group
- TCR Variable Region Gene Product
- The Villages Regional Hospital (Florida)
- Tennessee Valley Regional Housing Authority (Mississippi)
- Test Valley Rural Housing Association (UK)
- Trinity Valley Railroad Historical Association (Fort Worth, TX)
- Televisi Republik Indonesia (Indonesian state-owned TV station)
- Total Vascular Resistance Index
- The Villages Regional Medical Center (Florida)
- Television Receive-Only (satellite dish)
- Thunder Valley Raceway Park (Noble, OK)
- Traffic Violation and Registration Program
- Test or Validation Results Report
- Trinity Valley Rhodesian Ridgeback Club of Texas
- Tactical Voice Recognition System
- Telephone Voice Recording System (various companies)
- Television Video Recording System
- Television Viewer Response Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chattanooga's attractiveness as a dynamic convention and meeting site continues to be complimented by industry amenities, including 6,200 additional guest rooms citywide; easy accessibility via five air carriers and airport just 15 minutes from downtown; three major interstates feeding directly into the city enable one third of the nation's population to reach the city in a day's drive; great shopping opportunities; year-round mild climate; and unique off-site venues and attractions, such as the Tennessee Aquarium, Rock City Gardens, Creative Discovery Museum, Bluffview Art District, Southern Belle Riverboat, and Tennessee Valley Railroad Museum.
The trips are planned in conjunction with the Tennessee Valley Railroad Museum in Chatanooga, Tenn.
Here's your chance, as the 21st Century Steam program of Norfolk Southern (NYSE: NSC) and the Tennessee Valley Railroad Museum will operate a one-way trip from Knoxville to Chattanooga, with return by charter bus, on Monday, Nov.
Thomas The Tank Engine at Strasburg Railroad Prior to its summer break for upgrades, the Exhibit Car made several other stops, visiting the Tennessee Valley Railroad Museum at Chattanooga, Tenn.
19, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- September will mark the return of steam to Norfolk Southern rails as Norfolk Southern Corporation (NYSE: NSC) and Tennessee Valley Railroad Museum launch a limited schedule of steam locomotive passenger excursions Labor Day weekend.
June 30 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Norfolk Southern Corporation (NYSE: NSC) is in negotiations with the Tennessee Valley Railroad Museum with regard to the operation of a limited schedule of steam locomotive event appearances and passenger excursions beginning later this year.