Some of their clients include: Tennessee Performing Arts Center, Marriott, Lufthansa, Sheraton, Citibank, Delta Airlines, The Tennessee Democratic Party, and many other companies, large and small.
What does TPAC stand for?
TPAC stands for Tennessee Performing Arts Center (Nashville, TN, USA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TPAC
We have 35 other meanings of TPAC in our Acronym Attic
- Tibial Proximal Anatomical Axis
- Trade Promotion Authority Act of 2002 (aka Trade Act of 2002)
- Transatlantic Partners Against AIDS (New York, New York)
- TransPac Aviation Academy (Phoenix, AZ)
- Toronto Police Amateur Athletic Association (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Tetra Propyl Ammonium Bromide (product)
- Transportation Performance Audit Board
- Twins Plus Association of Brampton (Brampton, Ontario, Canada)
- Tactical Pursuit and Containment (law enforcement)
- Technology Policy and Assessment Center (Georgia Institute of Technology)
- Timber Procurement Assessment Committee (Netherlands)
- Toronto Police Accountability Coalition (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Tribeca Performing Arts Center (New York, NY)
- Tucson Pima Arts Council (Tucson, AZ)
- Textile Protection and Comfort Center (Raleigh, North Carolina)
- Thermal Protection and Comfort Center
- Throughput Accounting
- Terminal Precision Approach Control Program
- Tech Prep Associate Degree
Samples in periodicals archive:
25 million production, with 174 costumes for the cast members (children and adults), will premiere December 12 at the Tennessee Performing Arts Center, accompanied by the Nashville Symphony.
Tennessee Performing Arts Center Polk Theater and DoubleTree Hotel Nashville (Downtown) Tennessee Nurses Association Board of Directors Meeting June 16, 2006, 9 a.
Concerts, live performances, and shows are an ongoing attraction at the Tennessee Performing Arts Center, Ryman Auditorium, and Municipal Auditorium.
He is also Chairman of the Tennessee Performing Arts Center.
th] in Nashville, TN at the Tennessee Performing Arts Center.
Next project: The Velveteen Rabbit, Nashville Ballet, April 7-9 at Tennessee Performing Arts Center with a score by Don Hart, played by The Nashville Symphony.
Located at 760 Old Hickory Boulevard, Four Points by Sheraton Nashville-Brentwood is convenient to the Country Music Hall of Fame, the Grande Ole Opry and Cool Springs Galleria Mall, as well as numerous performing arts and sports venues including the First Arts Center, Tennessee Performing Arts Center, Greer Stadium and LP Field - home of the Tennessee Titans.