Organizations who have presented in past years include the Tennessee Immigrant and Refugee Rights Coalition, Conexion Americas, Free for Life International, Tennesseans for Alternatives to the Death Penalty, Coalition for Education about Immigration, Tennessee Human Rights Commission and the Metro Nashville Human Relations Commission, among others.
What does TIRRC stand for?
TIRRC stands for Tennessee Immigrant and Refugee Rights Coalition
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Teacher-in-Residence Program (various locations)
- Teaching International Relations Program (University of Southern California)
- Tech Internet Radio Project (Brooklyn, NY)
- Toronto Institute for Relational Psychotherapy (Canada)
- Total Integrated Radiated Power
- Transport Independent Remote Procedure Call
- Total Integrated Radial Peaking Factor
- Technology Investment Recommendation Report
- Texas Independent Rhodesian Ridgeback Rescue (Boyd, TX)
- The Institute for Rehabilitation and Research
- Trench Integrated Renewable Resource Management Plan
- Tactical Information Retrieval System
- Tactical Interrogation Report
- Telephone Investigator's Research System
- Temple Israel Religious School (various locations)
- The Integrated Reasoning Shell (IBM)
- Thermal Infrared Scanner
- TL1 Interface Router Service (Nortel)
- Transport Infrastructure Regional Study (Europe)
- Title Insurance Rate Service Association, Inc. (New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
David Lubell, director of the Tennessee Immigrant and Refugee Rights Coalition (TIRRC), says most Tennesseans have handled the multicultural transition gracefully.