Lufkin, "Forgotten Controversy: The Assassination of Senator Almon Case of Tennessee," West Tennessee Historical Society Papers 39 (1985): 37-50.
What does THS stand for?
THS stands for Tennessee Historical Society (est. 1849)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of THS
We have 223 other meanings of THS in our Acronym Attic
- Technology Honor Society
- Tecumseh High School (Oklahoma)
- Tehachapi High School (California)
- Tekniska Högskolans Studentkår (Swedish: Student Technical School)
- Tempe High School (Tempe, AZ)
- Temple of the Holy Spirit (various locations)
- Templeton High School
- Temporary Help Supply (labor sector)
- Temporary Housing Solutions (San Antonio, TX)
- Tempview High School (Utah)
- Terapia Hormonal Sustitutiva (Spanish: Hormone Replacement Therapy)
- Terminal Handling Supplier (USPS)
- Terre Haute South (Indiana)
- Terrebonne High School (Louisiana)
- Territory Health Services
- Terryville High School (Connecticut)
- Texas Homeland Security (Austin, TX)
- The Happy Sack Ltd (UK)
- The Harbour School (Annapolis, MD)
- The Harbour School (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
``It's really amazing to think how carelessly Hollywood allows historical figures to become props for the entertainment industry,'' President Nixon's daughter told the East Tennessee Historical Society in Knoxville on Tuesday.
In 1981 he was appointed as the first Executive Director of the East Tennessee Historical Society in Knoxville.