The Tennessee Nurses Association continue to support the efforts of the Tennessee Health Care Campaign and other advocacy groups and organizations in their efforts to bring about state accountability in programs management and evidence-based policy development.
What does THCC stand for?
THCC stands for Tennessee Health Care Campaign (Nashville, TN)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of THCC
We have 34 other meanings of THCC in our Acronym Attic
- Therapeutic Help from Cannabis for Multiple Sclerosis (UK)
- Tampa Heights Civic Association (Tampa, FL)
- Tennessee Health Care Association
- Tetrahydrocannabinol Carboxylic Acid
- Texas Hazard Communication Act
- Thrasher-Horne Center for the Arts (Florida)
- Tobacco Hazard Control Act of 1997
- Taxi and Hire Car Bureau (Australia)
- Terre Haute Community Band (Terre Haute, IN)
- The Health Care Blog
- Tennessee Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (Nashville, TN)
- The Hearing Care Centre (Ipswich, Suffolk, UK)
- Thompson-Hayward Chemical Company
- Thousand Hills Cattle Company (Cannon Falls, MN)
- Tlingit Haida Central Council (Alaska)
- Technical Head Count Day
- Tiger Hills Conservation District (est. 2001; Canada)
- Traditional Highland Classic Dress (fashion)
- Transient Hollow Cathode Discharge
- TOW Hellfire Computer Display System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Organizations in the fund include: America's Agenda Health Care Education Fund, Campaign for America's Future, Consumers for an Affordable Health Care Coalition, Herndon Alliance, Progressive States Network, Small Business Majority, Tennessee Justice Center & Tennessee Health Care Campaign Collaborative, and Universal Health Care Action Network.