On the defensive end, the Tennessee Health Care Association, the entity which represents nursing homes, filed the unlicensed assistive personnel bill again this session.
What does THCA stand for?
THCA stands for Tennessee Health Care Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of THCA
We have 15 other meanings of THCA in our Acronym Attic
- Trades Hall Council (Victoria, Australia)
- Traditional Health Care
- Translational Hand Controller
- Tree House Consulting (California)
- Trillium Health Centre (West Mississauga, Ontario, Canada)
- Tsinghua Class of Changsha First Middle School, Hunan, PR China
- Turnagainhardcore (website)
- Two Hand Control
- Therapeutic Help from Cannabis for Multiple Sclerosis (UK)
- Tampa Heights Civic Association (Tampa, FL)
- Tetrahydrocannabinol Carboxylic Acid
- Texas Hazard Communication Act
- Thrasher-Horne Center for the Arts (Florida)
- Tobacco Hazard Control Act of 1997
- Taxi and Hire Car Bureau (Australia)
- Terre Haute Community Band (Terre Haute, IN)
- The Health Care Blog
- Tennessee Health Care Campaign (Nashville, TN)
- Tennessee Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (Nashville, TN)
- The Hearing Care Centre (Ipswich, Suffolk, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The facilities that experienced the fatal blazes had opened before state laws required such buildings to have sprinkler systems, and the Tennessee Health Care Association, according to the newspaper, noted that 89 nursing homes in the state have only partial sprinkler systems or none at all.
org Tennessee Health Care Association Nashville, Tenn.