45) The language now codified at Tennessee Code Annotated section 20-16-101 goes beyond that stated purpose and appears to overrule the language of Rule 56 itself.
What does TCA stand for?
TCA stands for Tennessee Code Annotated (Tennessee Statutory Law)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TCA
We have 560 other meanings of TCA in our Acronym Attic
- Telecommunications Association
- Telecommunications Carriers Association (Japan)
- Telecommunications Computing Architecture (Initiative from PICMG to create standardized specs for next generation carrier)
- Telephone Cleansing Australia
- Television Consumer Audit
- Television Critics Association
- Tempe Center for the Arts (Arizona)
- Tempelhof Central Airport (US airfield; Germany)
- Temple Christian Academy (various locations)
- Temporary Cash Assistance
- Terminal Control Area
- Terminal Controlled Airspace
- Terms and Conditions Agreement
- Tertiary Colleges Association (UK)
- Test Calibration Assembly
- Test Center Administrator (various locations)
- Test of Cognitive Ability
- Testing and Certification Australia
- Texas Chess Association
- Texas Commission on the Arts (Austin, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
LEGAL COMMENTARY: At the outset, the court noted that on August 11,2011, after the parties filed their appellate briefs in the case at bar, but shortly before oral argument the Tennessee Supreme Court rendered its decision in Shipley, addressing the qualification of expert medical witnesses under the Tennessee Code Annotated.
According to the Tennessee Code Annotated (TCA 63-7-101), the purpose of the nurse practice act is "to safeguard life and health by regarding each person who is practicing or is offering to practice nursing to submit evidence that the person is qualified to practice and to be licensed as provided in this chapter.