Air Force Partnership Award, Governor's Award for Trade Excellence, Tennessee Center for Performance Excellence, and Enhancing Furniture's Environmental Culture (EFEC) certification through the American Home Furnishings Alliance (AFHA).
What does TCPE stand for?
TCPE stands for Tennessee Center for Performance Excellence (Nashville, TN)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TCPE
We have 5 other meanings of TCPE in our Acronym Attic
- Tell City-Perry County Public Library (Indiana)
- Taipei City Police Department (Taipei City, Taiwan)
- Technical Contingency Planning Document (replaces COOP)
- Tetra-O-Cresylpiperazinyl Diphosphoamidate (toxicology)
- Town and Country Planning Division (Trinidad and Tobago)
- Trabecular-Ciliary Process Distance
- Treasury's Contractors Profile Database (Dept of Treasury)
- Tubing-Conveyed Perforating Depth (energy exploration)
- Thoracoscopic Closure of Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- télécommunication et contrôle de procédés d’exploitation
- Toledo Chemistry Placement Exam (American Chemical Society)
- Texas Council of Professors of Educational Administration (est. 1947)
- Tasking, Collection, Processing, Exploitation and Dissemination (unmanned aerial vehicles)
- Tano China Private Equity Fund
- T Cell Precursor Frequency
- Tencate Protective Fabrics (various locations)
- Town Country Property France (Chalais, France)
- Treasure Coast Planned Giving Council (Florida)
- Tarrant County Public Health (Fort Worth, TX)
- Tarrant County Public Health Department (Fort Worth, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- NASHVILLE, Tennessee, July 30 — Robert Bennett, Debbie Baker, Tracy Petty and Korry Rahn of Alternative Service Concepts, LLC (ASC,) a third party claims administrator (TPA) located in Nashville, Tennessee, have been appointed by the Board of Directors of the Tennessee Center for Performance Excellence (TNCPE) to the 2012 Board of Examiners.
The Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award Criteria were utilized as the framework for the initiative in conjunction with the work of the Tennessee Center for Performance Excellence (TNCPE) and the Tennessee P-16 Network.
The program is administered by the Tennessee Center for Performance Excellence (TNCPE).
has been named a 2008 Achievement Award winner in the annual Excellence in Tennessee recognition program administered by the nonprofit Tennessee Center for Performance Excellence (TNCPE).
Company Receives Interest Level Recognition From The Tennessee Center for Performance Excellence NASHVILLE, Tenn.
Norling will also be a featured speaker at the North Carolina Hospital Association winter meeting on Wednesday, February 21 in Cary, NC, and at the Tennessee Center for Performance Excellence conference on Thursday, February 22 in Nashville, TN.