On behalf of the Tennessee Association of Student Nurses, I would like to say hello
What does TASN stand for?
TASN stands for Tennessee Association of Student Nurses (Nashville, TN)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TASN
We have 2 other meanings of TASN in our Acronym Attic
- Trusted Agent Security Manager
- Turbo Assembler
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (movie)
- Transported After School Martial Arts Program (Scotts Valley Tae Kwon Do Academy; California)
- Tamil Nadu State Marketing Corporation
- Training & Advanced Studies in Management And Communications Ltd (India)
- Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center (Israel)
- Tungsten Anode Spectral Model Using Interpolating Polynomials
- Tactical Air Support for Maritime Operations
- Tactical Air-To-Surface Missile System
- Texas Association for School Nutrition (Austin, TX)
- Texas Association of School Nurses (Richardson, TX)
- The Alabama Sports Network (University of Alabama)
- Tracking Assets by Serial Number
- Tracking Assets By Serial Number-Aviation
- Teleaction and Security Network (Ascom)
- Turkish American Society of Northeastern Ohio (Cleveland, OH)
- Take a School-Online (South Africa)
- Television Allocation Study Organization
- Terminal Area Security Officer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Becoming a member of Tennessee Association of Student Nurses early on helped me achieve the value of being a member of my professional organization as I became an RN.
October 19-21, 2012 Franklin Marriott Cool Springs Franklin, TN The Tennessee Nurses Association is joining forces with the Tennessee Association of Student Nurses again this year for a "Joint Adventure" in 2012.
The Annual State Convention can be a vital time of the year for members of the Tennessee Association of Student Nurses (TASN).
Horton also attended the Tennessee Association of Student Nurses convention in Chattanooga in fall 2009 and the TNA & TASN Joint Convention in Franklin in October 2010.
House of Delegates The 102nd House of Delegates opening on Friday included a video greeting from Karen Daley, ANA President; a local welcome from Margie Gale, TNA District 3 President; and greetings from Heather McQuistion, President of the Tennessee Association of Student Nurses.
Memorial Hospital Chattanooga Modular Headwalls Popish Incorporated Samford University sanofi-aventis Tennessee Association of Student Nurses Tennessee Center for Nursing Tennessee Nurses Foundation Tennessee Nurses Political Action Committee Tennessee Professional Assistance Program Tennessee Board of Regents Online Degree Program The Rural Partnership University of Tennessee Chattanooga University of Tennessee Knoxville UT Health Science Center College of Nursing Vanderbilt School of Nursing Walden University
The Tennessee Association of Student Nurses (TASN) held its Annual Convention in Chattanooga, September 25-27, 2009, shortly before TNA held its convention at the same location.