What does TANA stand for?
TANA stands for Tennessee Association of Nurse Anesthetists (Nashville, TN)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TANA
We have 3 other meanings of TANA in our Acronym Attic
- Transaktionsnummer (German: Transaction Number)
- Translocation-Associated Notch
- Transportation Advisory Notice
- Treatment Authorization Number (healthcare billing)
- Tremor Action Network (Pleasanton, CA)
- Trunk Appearance Number
- Arctangent (usually written tan ^-1; scientific calculator button)
- Technical Assistance Needs Assessment (money laundering study)
- Tele Atlas North America, Inc.
- Telugu Association of North America
- Tire Association of North America (formerly National Tire Dealers and Retreaders Association)
- Torah, Nevi'im, Ketuvim (Hebrew: Law, Prophets, Writings; Jewish Bible)
- Tangent Altitude (US DoD)
- Tracking Active Galactic Nuclei with Australian-South-African Milliarcsecond Interferometry
- Towards A New Age of Partnership
- Tanzania National Parks Authority (park management)
- Total Annual Net Benefit (economics)
- Trailerable Aids to Navigation Boat
- Transportation Association of Northern Berkshire (now Berkshire Rides; Massachusetts)