Soldiers from the 2nd Squadron of the 104th Cavalry loaded their Stryker vehicles aboard a Tennessee Air National Guard C-5 Galaxy aircraft yesterday.
What does TNANG stand for?
TNANG stands for Tennessee Air National Guard
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Teilifis Na Gaeilge (Gaelic television)
- The New American Gentry (eBay company)
- The Neopian Auction House (Neopets)
- The New American Home
- The Trained Nurses' Association of India
- Thermal North America Inc. (Boston, MA)
- Total Nucleic Acid Isolation Kit (Roche Diagnostics)
- Trained Nurses Association of India
- Theater Network Analysis Model (European)
- Texas Newspaper Advertising Managers Association
- The New Adventures of Old Christine (TV show)
- Telephone Number Analysis Program
- The National Anthem Project (National Association for Music Education)
- Tissue-Nonspecific Alkaline Phosphatase
- Toledo North Assembly Plant (DaimlerChrysler plant in Toledo, OH)
- Transport Network Access Point
- Tennessee Association of Physical Plant Administrators
- Tactical Network Analysis and Planning System (US DoD)
- Tactical Network Analysis and Planning System Plus (US DoD)
- Time Nominal Acceleration and Radar
Samples in periodicals archive:
Virgin islands and are at home in Hernando, where Misty is the nurse practitioner for the Dermatology Clinic of North Mississippi, and Wiley is a Master Sergeant and Loadmaster for the Tennessee Air National Guard.
Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) arrested 34 workers, identified as Mexican nationals, at Memphis International Airport working on the new Tennessee Air National Guard base.
The program includes construction of an additional parking structure, relocation and consolidation of the rental car facility, and relocation of the Tennessee Air National Guard.
The event was attended by recuperating troops from Walter Reed and military personnel from both Fort Campbell and the Tennessee Air National Guard.
Wilson was a command pilot in the Tennessee Air National Guard and holds the rank of Lieutenant Colonel Retired.
The Tennessee Air National Guard was constructing two side-by-side hangars simultaneously.
13 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Environmental Tectonics Corporation's (BULLETIN BOARD: ETCC) ("ETC" or the "Company") Simulation Division today announced the signing of a contract with the Tennessee Air National Guard to provide training services utilizing the ADMS (Advanced Disaster Management Simulator).