TNA, the Tennessee Association of Nurse Anesthetists (TANA), and the Tennessee Academy of Physician Assistants (TAPA) worked in concert on efforts to either have the legislation amended or defeated while the bill was still in the subcommittee.
What does TAPA stand for?
TAPA stands for Tennessee Academy of Physician Assistants
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TAPA
We have 37 other meanings of TAPA in our Acronym Attic
- Toxicological Agent Protective Apron
- Transporter Associated with Antigen Processing Type 1 (gene; also seen as TAP1)
- Telephonic Automated Produce - Information Technology
- Treatment of Agitation/Psychosis in Dementia and Parkinsonism
- Transporter Antigen Peptide 1
- Transporter Associated with Antigen Processing Type 1 (gene; also seen as TAP-1)
- Transporter Associated with Antigen Processing 1/2
- Transporter Associated with Antigen Processing
- Transferred Account Procedure
- Technology Asset Protection Association
- Tennessee Chapter of the American Planning Association
- Topological Arbitrage-Free Pathfinder Algorithm
- Toronto Alliance for the Performing Arts (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Total Army Personnel Agency
- Towed Array Patrol Area
- Transactions of the American Philological Association (journal)
- Transported Asset Protection Association (shipping)
- Trillium Advanced Portability Architecture
- Trans-Alaska Pipeline Authorization Act
- Tape Automatic Positioning and Control