Some of the 300 Top Grossing Hospital and Health Care Systems included in DiscoverOrg's database include the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC), Tenet Health Care, Kaiser Permanente, UCLA Medical Center, and New York Presbyterian Hospital, and Weil Cornell Medical Center.
What does THC stand for?
THC stands for Tenet Health Care
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of THC
We have 248 other meanings of THC in our Acronym Attic
- Target Heading Change
- Target Homing Correlator
- Tasmanian Heritage Council (Australia)
- Tattoo Healing Cream
- Team Hyper Combo (gaming)
- Technical Head Count
- Telecommunications Host Controller
- Temperature and Humidity Control
- Temporary Housing Checkwriter (US FEMA)
- Tenderloin Housing Clinic (California)
- Tennessee Historical Commission
- Terminal Handling Charge
- Testing for Higher Credentials (movie "How High")
- Tetrahydrachloride (industrial solovent)
- Tetrahydrocannabinol (psychoactive compound in marijuana)
- Texas Hardcore (music website)
- Texas Hemp Campaign
- Texas Hill Country
- Texas Hippie Coalition (band)
- Texas Hippie Connection (Seabrook, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
By choosing to join SEIU, Centinela employees also voted to approve an initial union contract providing for raises of between 21 and 22% over four years, input in staffing decisions through special patient care committees and other improvements negotiated by other SEIU-represented Tenet health care professionals.
``The bottom line is, initially we would be somewhat skeptical,'' said Tenet Health Care spokesman Greg Harris.