Physical exam again revealed moderate tenderness to palpation in the left upper abdomen.
What does TTP stand for?
TTP stands for Tenderness to Palpation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TTP
We have 189 other meanings of TTP in our Acronym Attic
- Technical Test Plan
- Technical Training Plan
- Techniques, Tactics and Procedures
- Technology Transfer Program
- Technology Transfer Programm
- Technology Transition Plan (US DoD)
- Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan
- Telecommunications Tactical Plan
- Telephone Twisted Pair
- Temporary to Permanent (employment)
Samples in periodicals archive:
6,9) These patients both experienced chronic hip pain, tenderness to palpation of the affected region and limited range of motion.
Physical examination showed tenderness to palpation of the lower paraspinal muscles and abdomen.
She had cervical tenderness to palpation and active range of motion with minimal rigidity.
Her exam is remarkable for mild maxillary sinus pressure tenderness bilaterally and tenderness to palpation of the maxillary teeth.
8) The 2 most common presentations of Y enterocolitica infections are enterocolitis and pseudoappendicular syndrome, characterized by high temperature, abdominal pain, and tenderness to palpation in the right lower quadrant.
``The Botox injections produced a statistically significant improvement in all five measured outcomes -- pain, function, mouth opening, tenderness to palpation and bite force.
Noted were minimal contusions on the anterior chest wall, mild right upper quadrant tenderness to palpation, and an enlarged liver, but the remaining portion of her abdominal exam was benign.