He reported mild tenderness to palpation in the left lower quadrant.
What does TTP stand for?
TTP stands for Tenderness to Palpation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TTP
We have 190 other meanings of TTP in our Acronym Attic
- Technical Test Plan
- Technical Training Plan
- Techniques, Tactics and Procedures
- Technology Transfer Program
- Technology Transfer Programm
- Technology Transition Plan (US DoD)
- Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan
- Telecommunications Tactical Plan
- Telephone Twisted Pair
- Temporary to Permanent (employment)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tenderness to palpation was found over the medial part of the knee.
Physical exam again revealed moderate tenderness to palpation in the left upper abdomen.
DRG 99 Look for chest wall pain with tenderness to palpation of the chest wall and use of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications such as Indocin, aspirin.
She had cervical tenderness to palpation and active range of motion with minimal rigidity.
Her exam is remarkable for mild maxillary sinus pressure tenderness bilaterally and tenderness to palpation of the maxillary teeth.
8) The 2 most common presentations of Y enterocolitica infections are enterocolitis and pseudoappendicular syndrome, characterized by high temperature, abdominal pain, and tenderness to palpation in the right lower quadrant.
``The Botox injections produced a statistically significant improvement in all five measured outcomes -- pain, function, mouth opening, tenderness to palpation and bite force.