The Tender Price Index for Qatar, prepared by MEED Cost Indices, predicts that construction costs in Qatar will be 18% higher than current price levels by 2017.
What does TPI stand for?
TPI stands for Tender Price Index
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TPI
We have 264 other meanings of TPI in our Acronym Attic
- Technical Points of Interest
- Technical Proposal Instructions
- Technical/Technician Proficiency Inspection
- Technology Partnership Initiative (UK)
- Technology Policy International
- Teeth Per Inch
- Telecom Performance Index
- Telecom Plus International
- Telemarketing Professionals, Inc.
- Temporary Program of Instruction
- Terminal Phase Initiation
- Test Planning Integration
- Test Process Improvement
- Test Program Instruction
- Théatre de la Photographie et de l'Image (French: Theater of Photography and Image)
- Thermoplastic Polyimide
- Third Party Interface (software)
- Third-Party Inspection
- Third-Party Intermediaries
- Threads Per Inch
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Society of Chartered Surveyors Ireland Tender Price Index showed prices stabilised in the first half of 2011 and increased by 2% in the second half of the year.
The findings are in Rider Levett Buck-k nall's bi-annual International Report which tracks cost data to chart tender price index movement within 32 key global markets.
According to the latest Tender Price Index compiled by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), costs rose by 1.
The quarterly EC Harris Tender Price Index, which measures changes in contractor input costs, also said rubber, tin and nickel showed the most movement during the year, decreasing in price by 32%, 26% and 25% respectively.
The fall was revealed in the latest Tender Price Index compiled by the Building Cost Information Service (BCIS) of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS).
That's the conclusion of the latest tender price index compiled by Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors' building cost information service.
The price of new construction work rose sharply in the last three months of last year with tenders rising well ahead of general inflation, according to the latest Tender Price Index compiled by the Building Cost Information Service.