In 2009 the Tenant Services Authority concluded there had been mismanagement in the form of a "collective failure by Novas Scarman Group's board and executive team" after an investigation.
What does TSA stand for?
TSA stands for Tenant Services Authority (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TSA
We have 592 other meanings of TSA in our Acronym Attic
- Télésanté Aquitaine (French health organization)
- TELUS Solutions d'Affaires
- Temperate South America
- Temperature Swing Absorption
- Temple Scott Associates (public relations and government relations firm; Canada)
- Temporal Security Agency (gaming)
- Temporary Segregated Area (aviation)
- Temporary Staffing Agency
- Temporary Storage Areas (various meanings)
- Temporary Support Assistant (school districts)
- Term Share Account (finance)
- Test Start Approval
- Testing Support Activity
- Texas Sign Association
- Texas Society of Anesthesiologists
- Texas Society of Architects
- Texas Speleological Association
- Texas State Aquarium (Corpus Christi, TX)
- Textile Services Association Limited (UK)
- Textile Society of America (est. 1987)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A report by the Tenant Services Authority in June 2010 expressed "serious concern" about the financial future of Edgerton-based Sadeh Lok.
The Tenant Services Authority will probably disappear, and the Homes and Communities Agency will have a different role.
We are a small unit but we hope that the Tenant Services Authority will take our concerns on board.
Residents from Moseley and District Churches Housing Association are urged to take part in the Local Conversation scheme developed by the Tenant Services Authority, the regulator for affordable housing.
Asked if some associations were currently over-exposed, Marsh, recently appointed chief executive of the new social housing regulator, the Tenant Services Authority, added: "There are certainly some more exposed than others.
Tenant Services Authority has given its final approval for the merger of Chester & District Housing Trust (CDHT) and the Cosmopolitan Housing Group to take place tomorrow.
Huddersfield-based Sadeh Lok Housing Group received two damning reports from the Tenant Services Authority (TSA), the national regulator for social housing.