What does TKHI stand for?
TKHI stands for Tenaga Kesehatan Haji Indonesia (Indonesian: Indonesian Hajj Health Officer)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Takahashi Kokusai Hotel (Japan)
- Technical Know-How, Inc.
- Tecmo Koei Holdings Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- The Kids in the Hall (usually seen as KITH)
- The Klingon Hamlet
- Tonifying Kidney Herbs
- Twentsche Kabel Holding (Dutch: Twentsche Cable Holding; Netherlands; telecommunications)
- Territorial Kansas Heritage Alliance (Douglas County, KS)
- The Kensington Health Centre (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Tim Kesehatan Haji Daerah (Indonesian: Pilgrimage Regional Health Terms)
- The Kids Hospital Network
- Texas Kidney Health Plan
- Tom King Harmony Products, Inc. (Missouri)
- Tanaka Kikinzoku International (various locations)
- Te Kete Ipurangi (New Zealand)
- Tenaga Kerja Indonesia
- The Kid's International (music group)
- The Knowledge Initiative
- Trial Kit Installation
- Turkiye Komur Isletmeleri (Turkey)