The district updates its ten-year capital improvement program (CIP) annually.
What does TYCIP stand for?
TYCIP stands for Ten-Year Capital Improvement Program
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Toronto Youth Cabinet (youth members of the Toronto City Council)
- Trinidad Youth Council
- Tay Yacht Clubs Association (UK)
- Two-Year College Association (National Council of the Teachers of English)
- Tampa Yacht and Country Club (Tampa, FL)
- Tasmanian Youth Consultative Committee (Australia)
- Two-Year College Division (American Society for Engineering Eduation)
- Teaching Young Children English (educational course; Canada)
- Tata Young Citizens Fund (India)
- Thai Youth Community Foundation (Chiang Mai, Thailand)
- Trust for Youth and Child Leadership (New York, NY)
- Turn Your Caps Lock Off
- Thank You Captain Obvious
- Type Commander
- Take Your Children on the Internet Week (educational program)
- Talented & Young Celebrity People
- Tango y Cultura Popular (Spanish: Tango and Popular Culture; journal; Argentina)
- Teach Your Child to Read
- Teach Yourself Danish (foreign language course)
- Texas Young Democrats (political action committee)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Almost 75% of the authority's $757 million ten-year capital improvement program is focused on expansion needs, including acquisition of water rights.
Substantial CIP Will Increase Gates And Optimize Hubbing The airport's massive ten-year capital improvement program now totals $3.