Also effective at the first of the year was the expansion of the Temporary Status by Qualification (TSQ) Certification Program to include the CLSp(MB) and CLSp(CG) exams.
What does TSQ stand for?
TSQ stands for Temporary Status by Qualification
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TSQ
We have 24 other meanings of TSQ in our Acronym Attic
- Toronto Stentless Prosthetic Valve
- Time Sequence Phase Weighting
- Transportation Safety Planning Working Group
- Testis-Specific Protein Y-encoded
- Touch Screen Positive Y-Plate (electronics)
- Tutukaka South Pacific Yacht Club (New Zealand)
- Torres Strait Protected Zone (Australia)
- Torres Strait Protected Zone Joint Authority (Australian Fisheries Management Authority)
- Tall, Still, and Quiet (how to should stand at attention in military formations)
- Temple Square (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Texas Saxophone Quartet (est. 1983)
- The Section Quartet (band)
- Times Square
- Toronto Slavic Quarterly
- Training Staff Qualifications
- Temporary Subsistence Quarters Allowance
- Tasmanian Shellfish Quality Assurance Program (Tasmanian Department of Health and Human Services)
- Teacher Salary Qualifications Board (Canada)
- Teaching Subject Qualification Course
- Texas Steel Quality Council