The research also found bogofs represented less than 2% of products bought on promotion, with temporary price reductions (TPRs) by far the most common.
What does TPR stand for?
TPR stands for Temporary Price Reduction
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TPR
We have 179 other meanings of TPR in our Acronym Attic
- Technical Product Requirements
- Technical Product Review
- Technical Program Representative
- Technical Proposal Requirements
- Technically Preferred Route
- Technician Personnel Regulation
- Technological Pedagogical Reasoning (Australia)
- Temperature Pressure Relief (hot water heater valve)
- Temperature, Pulse and Respiration
Samples in periodicals archive:
20, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Administrative director for the Waismann Method of rapid opiate detoxification, Clare Kavin, today announced a temporary price reduction on the pioneering treatment in honor of the third annual National Prescription Drug Take Back Day - a national effort by the U.
With RAPS Shopper, users can automatically scan bar codes and enter competitor prices including base retails, temporary price reductions and promotional prices.
Similarly, temporary price reductions on the shelf can attract new customers, but at the cost of lost margins on sales to regular customers.
95) have helped boost the overall average selling price of Intuit's product line--despite a temporary price reduction on Quicken for Windows that Intuit offered last year to counter Microsoft Money's arrival in the market.
One of the key findings was that temporary price reductions, "the most frequently employed promotional vehicle," are actually the "least effective for generating incremental weeks of business.
Users will be able to take advantage of temporary price reductions through spot pricing and arbitrage.
So shop your local A&P and see the thousands of new low price tags throughout the store - as well as our hot weekly specials and temporary price reductions.