She will be assuming the bulk of the duties of Director of Communications Jeanne Clark, who is on a temporary leave of absence.
What does TLOA stand for?
TLOA stands for Temporary Leave of Absence
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TLOA
We have 1 other meaning of TLOA in our Acronym Attic
- Time-Limited Offer
- Top-Level Object (object oriented programming)
- Total Loss Only
- Toulouse Les Orgues (French: The Toulouse Organs; music festival)
- Train Load-Out (area where coal product is loaded onto train)
- Traveller Liaison Officer (UK)
- Tribal Liaison Office (Afghanistan)
- Trichotillomania Learning Center (Santa Cruz, CA)
- True Living Organics (horticulture)
- Twitter Link Only (social media)
- The Legends of Arkanoid (video game)
- Therapeutic Leave of Absence
- Tribal Law and Order Act of 2010
- Termination Loan (US Navy)
- Transmission Line of Business (British Columbia Hydro)
- Tactical Logistics Operation Center
- Temporary Loss Of Consciousness
- Test Lines of Code
- The Light of Courage (fiction)
- The Lords of Chaos (gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
THE boss of Lloyds Banking Group has admitted he "overdid it" trying to turn around the bank before sleep problems eventually forced him into a temporary leave of absence.
A Lloyds spokesman said: "The board of Lloyds Banking Group announces that following medical advice Antonio Horta-Osorio is taking a temporary leave of absence.
I will therefore be taking a temporary leave of absence as leader of the New Democratic Party of Canada.
has been placed on temporary leave of absence and is no longer serving as an officer of IBM," an IBM spokesman said.
It is a contrast not lost on the iconic figure appointed to save United from relegation in the absence of Joe Kinnear, the erstwhile Magpies' manager forced to take a temporary leave of absence following heart surgery.
Mary Walston, the city's council, public and government affairs manager, said it's been more than 20 years since a councilor was granted a temporary leave of absence.
The odds are stacked in favour of the Eagles extracting revenge and taking their prized possession straight back after what fans will be hoping has been only a temporary leave of absence.