All those involved, from grower to retailer, set up the Temporary Labour Working Group (TLWG) under the auspices of the Ethical Trading Initiative.
What does TLWG stand for?
TLWG stands for Temporary Labour Working Group (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TLWG
We have 1 other meaning of TLWG in our Acronym Attic
- Tokyo Lost-Wax Industries Co., Ltd. (Tokyo, Japan)
- True Love Waits
- Tullow Oil PLC (UK; stock symbol)
- Tapered Leaky-Wave Antenna
- The Learner Will Be Able To
- Teaching Literature With Computers
- Total Lost Workday Case Rate
- Tail Wind
- The Lutheran World Federation
- Teaching and Learning Working Group (UK)
- Thai Linux Working Group (Thailand)
- Tension Leg Well Jacket
- The Land Where Link Lives (gaming)
- Teaching Language With Music (education aid)
- Temporal Lobe White Matter (brain)
- Temporal Lobe White Matter Signal
- The Living Wages North and South Initiative (Moorpark, CA)
- The Literary Works Of...
- Top Level Warfare Requirement
- Target List Work Sheet (document which facilitates fire planning during military operations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Code, published by the Ethical Trading Initiative's Temporary Labour Working Group, sets out standards labour providers must meet legally as well as good practice.