In March 2000, the Federal Reserve Board terminated temporary cease and desist orders that had been issued in 1998 against Banco Nacional de Mexico, Mexico City, Mexico; Banco Internacional, S.
What does TCDO stand for?
TCDO stands for Temporary Cease and Desist Order (law)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TCDO
- Tactical Common Data Link - Navy
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- T-Cell-Depleted Marrow
- Tidel Cash Dispensing Mechanism (automated teller machine part)
- Tightly Coupled Data Memory (computing)
- Tilted Cold Dark Matter (astrophysics)
- Time Code Division Multiple Access (wireless communications)
- Tactical Communications Data Network
- Trinity Cooperative Day Nursery (est. 1972; Swarthmore, PA)
- Taipei City District Office (Taiwan)
- Total Cost of Data Ownership
- Trinity County Department of Transportation (California)
- Tactical Commanders Development Program
- Technical Committee on Distributed Computing (IEEE)
- Tivoli Continuous Data Protection (IBM)
- Transmit Cycle Duty Period
- Tribunal Canadien des Droits de La Personne (Canadian Human Rights Tribunal)
- Tropical Conservation and Development Program (Center for Latin American Studies; University of Florida)
- Tsunza Conservation & Development Programme
- Town and Country Development Planning Office (Barbados)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The case will then be heard by a three-person hearing panel, which will decide whether to issue a temporary cease and desist order.
In the course of litigating the action, OTS set several legal precedents involving standards for the agency to issue temporary cease and desist orders, the enforcement of a temporary cease and desist order with both a civil and criminal contempt citation and the preservation of assets by a court-imposed constructive trust against a non-party.