Temporary Active Duty orders must be written for a minimum of two weeks.
What does TEMAC stand for?
TEMAC stands for Temporary Active Duty
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TEMAC
We have 1 other meaning of TEMAC in our Acronym Attic
- Test & Evaluation Management Agency
- Texas Energy Managers Association (Round Rock, TX)
- Texas Medieval Association
- Tivoli Enterprise Monitoring Agent (IBM)
- Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing North America, Inc.
- Trace Elements in Man and Animals
- Training, Education, and Mutual Assistance
- Tubular Exchanger Manufacturers Association
- Turkish Foundation for Combating Soil Erosion, for Reforestation and the Protection of Natural Habitats
- Tecnología, Maquinaria y Componentes (Spanish: Technology, Machinery and Components)
- Tri-mode Ethernet Media Access Controller
- Temporary Additional Duty
- Temporary Additional Duty (US military)
- Temporary Additional Duty in Connection With
- Temporary Additional Duty Under Instruction
- Tether Magnetic Field Experiment
- Teenage Mothers Association of Kenya
- Temporary Alteration (US Navy)
- Tactical Effectiveness of Minefields in Anti-armor Weapons Systems
Samples in periodicals archive:
Reservists: A MAF serving on temporary active duty in the reserves can deduct travel expenses if he keeps his regular job while on active duty, returns to that job after release and is stationed away from the general area of his regular job or business.