Int'l Symposium on Temporal Representation and Reasoning (19th: 2012: Leicester, UK) Computer Society Press 2012 149 pages $184.
What does TIME stand for?
TIME stands for Temporal Representation and Reasoning (International Symposium)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TIME
We have 69 other meanings of TIME in our Acronym Attic
- Thematic Instrument for Measuring Death Anxiety in Children (Rutgers College of Nursing; New Jersey)
- Tears In My Eyes (ROFLOLPMPTIME)
- Technical Instrument for the Measurement of Existence
- Technician's Introduction Multimedia Experience
- Technological Innovations and Managements Experts
- Technology in Medical Education (various schools)
- Technology Institute for Music Educators
- Technology Integration Mentors in Education
- Technology, Immediate Diagnosis, Mammography and Education
- Telecoms, IT, Media and Electronics
- Temporally Integrated Monitoring of Ecosystems
- The Information Management Exchange
- The Inner Mind's Eye
- The Internet Merchandise Exchange
- The Invisible Modelling Environment
- Things I May Enjoy
- Things I Must Earn (AA)
- Things I Must Endure
- Things I Must Experience
- Think Influential Meaningful Experiences (early education)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Int'l Symposium on Temporal Representation and Reasoning (17th: 2010: Paris, France) Ed.
In Artificial Intelligence, formalisms such as First Order Predicate Logics (FOPL) and Description Logics (DL) have not been designed for explicit temporal representation and reasoning (Artale & Franconi, 2000).
Int'l Symposium on Temporal Representation and Reasoning (14th: 2007: Alicante, Spain) Computer Society Press 2007 193 pages $193.
9780769526171 Temporal representation and reasoning (TIME 2006); proceedings.
0769523706 Temporal representation and reasoning (TIME 2005); proceedings.