9 This volume covers the theory of temporal data mining and applications in medicine and bioinformatics, business and industrial areas, web usage mining, and spatiotemporal data mining.
What does TDM stand for?
TDM stands for Temporal Data Mining (algorithm)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TDM
We have 175 other meanings of TDM in our Acronym Attic
- Team Data Manager
- Team Death Match (game)
- Team Decision Making (child welfare activities)
- Technical Data Manager
- Technology Development Manager
- Technology Diversification Manager (UK)
- Telefonía Digital Movil (Spanish)
- Telemetry Drive Module
- Telephone Directory Monitor
- Temperature Difference Method
Samples in periodicals archive:
A sampling of topics: generating and optimizing views from both as view data integration rules, enhancing hierarchical queries in relational databases with the nested set representation, from temporal data mining and Web mining to temporal Web mining, use of knowledge engineering techniques for creation and analysis of aggregate specifications, a model driven approach to business rules model transformations, merging DAML+OIL ontologies, and a contribution to Web Digital Archive integration from the Parliamentary Management System "SIAP.