Another interesting shift - perhaps in reaction to objections raised by the Church of Satan and the Temple of Set, or more likely to separate her article from Geraldo-style Satan-mongering - is that Rose goes to some pains to drop the usual references to satanism.
What does TOS stand for?
TOS stands for Temple of Set
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of TOS
We have 159 other meanings of TOS in our Acronym Attic
- Taken on Strength
- Talend Open Studio (software)
- Tales of Suspense (comic)
- Tales of Symphonia (video game)
- Tape Operating System (IBM)
- Taux d'Onde Stationnaire (French: Standing Wave Ratio)
- Teacher Over Shoulder (chat)
- Technician on Site
- Techniques, Ouvriers et de Service (French: Technical and Service Workers)
- Teller Operations Specialist (banks)