Compared to traditional batch furnace methods, the RTP Centura's excellent temperature uniformity controls gate dielectric thickness to unprecedented levels and creates an oxynitride with superior electrical properties.
What does TUC stand for?
TUC stands for Temperature Uniformity Control
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TUC
We have 86 other meanings of TUC in our Acronym Attic
- Technische Universität Braunschweig (German: Technical University of Braunschweig; Braunschweig, Germany; also seen as TUB)
- Time Unit Box System
- Tufts University Benzodiazepine Scale (questionnaire)
- Chronic Toxic Unit
- Target Under Cursor (games)
- TBMCS (Theater Battle Management Core System) User Course (USN)
- TBMCS Utility for Configuration
- Teatro de la Universidad Católica del Perú
- Technical University of Crete
- Telemark University College (Norway)
- Temps Universel Coordonné (French: Coordinated Universal Time)
- Test d'Usure de Compassion (French: Test of Compassion Fatigue; questionnaire)
- The Ultimate Control (manufacturing company; Holland, MI)
- The Underground Community (gaming)
- The Undiscovered Country (Star Trek movie)
- The United Cities (based monetary barter and digital system)
- The University Center (Conroe, TX)
- Third Unitarian Church (Chicago, IL)
- Time of Useful Consciousness
- Times Union Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
A proprietary electrostatic chuck offers demonstrated reliable performance and unmatched temperature uniformity control.