The company extensively researched the problem of hot water not being rapidly delivered to all parts of a building and utilized its self-actuating temperature control valve technology to solve it.
What does TCV stand for?
TCV stands for Temperature Control Valve (Industrial control description)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TCV
We have 74 other meanings of TCV in our Acronym Attic
- Tuba City Unified School District (Arizona)
- Trellis-Coded Unitary Space-Time Modulation
- Transitional Cell Ureteral Tumours
- Toyota Certified Used Vehicle
- Twin County United Way
- Table of Correction Values
- Tambourin Club de Viols-le-Fort (French: Tambourine Club of Viols-le-Fort; Viols-le-Fort, France)
- Technicien Conseil Vente (French: Technician Sales Council)
- Technology Characterization Vehicle (US NASA)
- Technology Crossover Ventures (Palo Alto, CA)
- Tennis Club Versaillais (France)
- Terminal-Configured Vehicle
- The Casual Vacancy (J.K. Rowling book)
- The Conservation Voluteers (UK)
- The Conservative Voice (politics)
- Them Crooked Vultures (band)
- Thoracic and Cardiovascular
- Thrust Chamber Valve (spacecraft)
- Tibetan Children's Villages (France)
- Timbre Côté Vue (French postal advisory)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But, determined to make Scottish homes safer, Darren spearheaded a campaign to introduce temperature control valves in bathrooms across the land.
Whittaker will provide the cockpit backup exhaust and electro-optical sensor system temperature control valves to be installed on the U.
19, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Therm-Omega-Tech, the global leader in the design and manufacture of self-actuated temperature control valves, today introduced a new freeze protection valve for passenger cars called PC/FP.
Whittaker will be providing the Cockpit Backup Exhaust Valve and EOSS Temperature Control Valve for the RAH-66 COMANCHE.
com/cgi-bin/prnh/20030219/LAW007LOGO ) An initial purchase order includes design, development, fabrication, flight worthiness testing, evaluation and support of the primary and secondary pressure regulators, system purge mode valve, temperature control valve, temperature sensor, temperature control valve controller, mixing muff and relief/check valves.