Portable passive temperature/relative humidity sensors were placed in multiple locations throughout the homes.
What does TRH stand for?
TRH stands for Temperature/Relative Humidity
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TRH
We have 101 other meanings of TRH in our Acronym Attic
- Tectonic Research Group of Japan (geology)
- Toll Resources & Government Logistics (Toll Group)
- Taxonomic Repertory of the Genus Peperomia
- Toledo Regional Growth Partnership
- Tribal Resources Grant Program (US DOJ)
- Tennessee River Gorge Trust
- Translation Gateway
- Tail Rotor Head (helicopters)
- Taylor Regional Hospital (Kentucky)
- Technical Recommendations for Highways (South Africa)
- Terapia de Reemplazo Hormonal (Spanish: available hormonal therapy)
- That Retarded Horse (World of Warcraft)
- Theatre Royal Haymarket (UK)
- Their Royal Highnesses
- Thyrotropin Releasing Hormone
- Timpanogos Regional Hospital (Orem, UT)
- Toilet Roll Holder (bathrooms)
- Total Recoverable Hydrocarbons
- Town of Richmond Hill (Canada)
- Tragic Right Hip
Samples in periodicals archive:
The heat index, similar to windchill in the winter, establishes an apparent temperature by comparing either temperature/relative humidity (see heat index chart) or temperature/dew point.
Accessory sensors include high-accuracy thermistor probes, pressure sensors, a temperature/relative humidity probe, a light sensor and split-core AC current sensors.