It is suggested that Perezia originated in temperate South America and that high-elevation species are the most derived (Simpson et al.
What does TSA stand for?
TSA stands for Temperate South America
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TSA
We have 593 other meanings of TSA in our Acronym Attic
- Technikon Southern Africa
- Technologie en Santé Animale
- Technology Safeguard Agreement
- Technology Skills Assessment (various organizations)
- Technology Student Association
- Technology Systems Analysis (Pacific Northwest National Laboratory)
- Telecare Services Association (UK)
- Telecommunication Society of Australia
- Télésanté Aquitaine (French health organization)
- TELUS Solutions d'Affaires
- Temperature Swing Absorption
- Temple Scott Associates (public relations and government relations firm; Canada)
- Temporal Security Agency (gaming)
- Temporary Segregated Area (aviation)
- Temporary Staffing Agency
- Temporary Storage Areas (various meanings)
- Temporary Support Assistant (school districts)
- Tenant Services Authority (UK)
- Term Share Account (finance)
- Test Start Approval
Samples in periodicals archive:
9781845932619 Biodiversity loss and conservation in fragmented forest landscapes; the forests of Montane Mexico and temperate South America.
Hailing from temperate South America, it has handsome ribbed leaves, red buds and wonderful violet flowers full 3inches across.