Telocator Network Paging Protocol (TNPP) - This is a one-way paging network standard typically used at the carrier level by Glenayre, Motorola and Zetron terminals.
What does TNPP stand for?
TNPP stands for Telocator Network Paging Protocol (PCIA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of TNPP
We have 3 other meanings of TNPP in our Acronym Attic
- Texas Non-Profit Hospice Alliance
- The Network People, Inc.
- Trans Northern Pipelines Inc. (Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada)
- The Nurse Practitioner Journal
- Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Paper Limited (India)
- The Nuts Poker League (online game)
- Tuesday Night Pool League (UK)
- There's No Place Like Home
- Treaty for the Nonproliferation of Nuclear Weapons
- Total Net Primary Productivity (ecology measurement)
- Tris(Nonylphenyl) Phosphite
- Temporary Not Physically Qualified
- The National Poetry Review
- Total Non Profit Resources (online resource; Canada)
- Transmit Next Pointer Register (computing)
- Tulane National Primate Research Center (Covingon, LA)
- Tampines North Primary School (Singapore)
- Tennessee Native Plant Society (est. 1978)
- That New Production Studio
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hardware enhancements to the M15 Series paging terminal include improved paging power and efficiency: - Statistics and Alarm Management Platform (SAMP): Provides vital information on paging traffic statistics and M15 system alarms; - Network Management Control: Works in conjunction with SAMP to collect and display data from multiple terminal sites by receiving data from network; - High-speed Telocator Network Paging Protocol (TNPP) Support: New TNPP hardware provides faster processing, increased buffer memory, and high-speed transmission at 38.
WORTH, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--April 28, 1997--Motorola and TekNow today announced an agreement for Motorola to license client/server Telocator Network Paging Protocol (TNPP) technology from TekNow.