Kan Higashi, former president of Teleway Japan Corporation and an internationally recognized business leader, has joined Orillion as president and CEO of Orillion Corporation Japan.
What does TWJ stand for?
TWJ stands for Teleway Japan (telecommunications)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TWJ
We have 2 other meanings of TWJ in our Acronym Attic
- This Week in Texas History (newspaper column)
- Thornborough Wine Imbibing and Tasting Society
- The Wing Is the Thing (aviation organization)
- That's What I Understand
- This Week in Virology
- Two-Way Interactive Video
- This Week in Washington (weekly publication; Water Environment Federation)
- Taiwan Internet Exchange (Taipei, Taiwan)
- Trans World Internet Exchange (Rockville, MD)
- Technische Werke Jena (German: Jena Technical Works; Germany)
- The Wandering Juvie (The Simpsons episode)
- Three Way Junction (genetics)
- Tight White Jeans (band)
- Tribal Waste Journal (US EPA)
- Tunbridge Wells Juggling Club (UK)
- The Winston Jazz Routine (band)
- Talking with Kids (website)
- Technische Werke Kaiserslautern (German: Technical Works Kaiserslautern; Kaiserslauten, Germany)
- Thin Wire Kernel
- Those Who Know (gaming clan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In December 1998, the company merged with Teleway Japan Corp.
Nissho also supplies equipment to CIENA's other Japanese customer, Teleway Japan.
Lucent has two joint ventures in Japan -- one to manufacture and sell fiber optic cable components, and another to market and sell semiconductors in Japan -- and has sold switching systems, operations systems and wireless base stations to NTT, Teleway Japan, and Nippon Ido Tsushin (IDO).
4 Gbps) are being developed in cooperation with Teleway Japan Corporation (headquartered in Tokyo; Kan Higashi, President).
9, 1996--Ciena Corporation announced today that Teleway Japan Corporation has agreed to deploy Ciena's dense wavelength division multiplexing (DWDM) system in the major Tokyo-to-Osaka portion of Teleway's fiber optic network.
6% of IDC, an international telecom carrier, came up with the plan as its affiliate, Teleway Japan Corp.
Earlier this week, KDD signed an agreement with Teleway Japan Corp.