Suppe said he will send to the Guinness Book of Records newspaper stories, television videotapes, witness statements, observer statements and logs of his feat.
What does TVT stand for?
TVT stands for Television Videotape
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TVT
We have 48 other meanings of TVT in our Acronym Attic
- Transient Voltage Surge Suppressor
- Transit Video Security Systems (Owego, NY)
- Touchstone Variable Series Trust (US SEC)
- Television Sight Unit
- Thermostatic Vacuum Switching Valve
- Tactical Voice Terminal
- Team Versus Team (Diablo2 game)
- Technical Validation Test(ing)
- Televisión Tabasqueña (Spanish: Tabasco Television; Mexican TV station)
- Television Trainer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Our product offerings have grown to include information storage and management products such as closed-circuit video equipment, automated television videotape libraries, computer tape library automation systems for client/server networks and midrange computers, and ATM line interface modules for the telecommunications market.
Millions of aging television videotapes stored in libraries and vaults around the country are in increasing danger of being lost forever.