Television Three employees, including two women, were injured, the official said.
What does TV3 stand for?
TV3 stands for Television Three
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Suitable for Mature Audiences Only (TV program rating)
- Transvaginal Intra Fallopian Tubal Embryo Stage Transfer
- Specifically Designed for Younger Children (television rating)
- Specifically Designed for Children Seven Years of Age or Older (television rating)
- TV shows for Children Seven Years of Age or Older that may contain Fantasy Violence (American Academy Pediatrics TV rating)
- Total Volume to Bitumen in Place (ore)
- Tidal Volume/Body Weight Ratio
- Thyroid Vein/Carotid Artery Ratios
- Television Rating (Not Suitable for Viewers Under 14)
- International French Speaking Television Network
- Target Value Analysis
- Target Value Assessment
- Tarif- und Verkehrsanzeiger (German)
- Tasa al Valor Agregado (Spanish)
- Taxa pe Valoare Adaugata (Romanian: Tax on Added Value)
- Taxe à la Valeur Ajouté (French: Value Added Tax)
- Taxe à la Valeur Ajoutée (French: Value Added Tax)
- Taxe Sur La Valeur Ajoutee (France-Belgium)
- Technical Vulnerability Assessment
Samples in periodicals archive:
The clubhouse finally added a television three years ago, according to Marino, but no, it's not a high definition set.
Craigie senior said: Sam has played on television three times and on every occasion he has made a century break.
Benaud began his broadcasting career on BBC Radio in 1960 and then moved across to BBC Television three years later.
I cannot say the decision is right - I've seen it on television three times and it is still a goal.
I've seen it on television three times and it is still a goal.
Rival Television Three reported that "parents were outraged" at the programming blunder that saw the rugby replaced by 'Desperate Black Wives 2'.
Furthermore, 41 percent of the parents and caregivers report that their young children typically watch television three or more hours per day.