The main hall of the studios is regularly used for live concerts and television recordings.
What does TVR stand for?
TVR stands for Television Recording
This definition appears rarely
See other definitions of TVR
We have 67 other meanings of TVR in our Acronym Attic
- Temporal Versioned Query Language (computer science)
- Temporal Visual Query Language
- Telchemy Video Quality Metrics (trademark of Telchemy; Duluth, GA)
- Tri Valley Quarter Midget Association
- Tumor Volume Quadrupling Time
- Target Vessel Revascularization (cardiology)
- Team Vasio Romain (automobile club; France)
- Tele-Video Recorder (TV/VCR combination)
- Television Ratings
- Television Rendering (Opera browser)
- Televisiun Rumantscha (Switzerland TV)
- Televiziune Românã (Romanian Television)
- Temporary Vehicle Registration (various locations)
- Tequila, Vodka & Redbull
- Tequila, Vodka and Red Bull (drink)
- Terminal Verification Results
- Test and Verification Review
- The Vocabula Review (quarterly bulletin)
- Tonic Vibration Reflex (physiology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Organisers are looking for both confident singers to join a special Songs of Praise 'combined choir' which will rehearse one week before the television recording, as well as people to sing as part of the congregation.
Dubai Television recordings of UAE life from the 1970s to 1990s were showcased on the concluding day of Art Dubai.
An agreement on media cooperation for the exchange and broadcasting of programs, radio and television recordings available to each party was also signed in this meeting, especially the programs which aim at the definition of the history of the two countries and their civilizations and features of life at both of them.
ru website is following in the footsteps of the Nostalgia and Retro cable television channels, both of which have found an audience by re-broadcasting old Soviet television recordings.
Cardiff Philharmonic Orchestra, now in its 26th season has a busy month of concerts ahead followed by the television recording of the Texaco Young Musician of Wales Competition, which takes place at St David's Hall on March 7.
We are trying to be innovative in the way we handle the competition, which is gaining success with Bahrain Television recording it," said Mr Al Hujairi.
Teessiders are wanted to join two television recording sessions for the programme at Sunderland Empire.