[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Erina Tobing, advisor to Board of Directors for Engineering, Televisi Republik Indonesia "In 2011, the broadcasters in the Asia-Pacific region will still be continuing their migration to digital.
What does TVRI stand for?
TVRI stands for Televisi Republik Indonesia (Indonesian state-owned TV station)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TVRI
We have 1 other meaning of TVRI in our Acronym Attic
- Terror Victim Relief Fund
- Time-Varying Rayleigh Fading
- Troels Vile Research Facility
- Thames Valley Repeater Group (radio; UK)
- The Virginia Realty Group
- TCR Variable Region Gene Product
- The Villages Regional Hospital (Florida)
- Tennessee Valley Regional Housing Authority (Mississippi)
- Test Valley Rural Housing Association (UK)
- Trinity Valley Railroad Historical Association (Fort Worth, TX)
- Total Vascular Resistance Index
- Tennessee Valley Railroad Museum (Chattanooga, TN)
- The Villages Regional Medical Center (Florida)
- Television Receive-Only (satellite dish)
- Thunder Valley Raceway Park (Noble, OK)
- Traffic Violation and Registration Program
- Test or Validation Results Report
- Trinity Valley Rhodesian Ridgeback Club of Texas
- Tactical Voice Recognition System
- Telephone Voice Recording System (various companies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The government has only one TV station namely TVRI operated by Yayasan Televisi Republik Indonesia (Indonesian Television Foundation).
I thank to all who have elected me, but the most important thing is not who wins and who loses but the process of democracy itself,'' Laksono was quoted by the state-run television station Televisi Republik Indonesia as saying.
In mid-June, cameraman Jamaluddin, 30, from the state-run television network Televisi Republik Indonesia, was found dead in the village of Kreung Cut in Banda Aceh Mayoralty after having been missing for a month.
The main problem or the root of the problems is the vice president (as) she applies a double standard,'' Rachmawati Sukarnoputri said in an interview Wednesday night with the state-run television network Televisi Republik Indonesia.
There are several foreign heads of state who have asked me not to go abroad, worried about the domestic situation," the president said in a prerecorded televised speech broadcast by the state-run Televisi Republik Indonesia on Thursday evening.
In this current situation, I choose not to enter the rivalry of a presidential or vice presidential candidacy," Wiranto, who is also minister of defense and security, said in a statement broadcast by the state-run television network Televisi Republik Indonesia.
8 Kyodo About 100 students staged a rally in front of the state-run Televisi Republik Indonesia (TVRI) on Tuesday, demanding that the station broadcast the Wednesday morning questioning of former President Suharto about his alleged practices of corruption, collusion and nepotism.