Among the active issues available to our real time news alert subscribers on Thursday, November 30th, were TeleServices Internet Group Inc.
What does TIGI stand for?
TIGI stands for Teleservices Internet Group Inc. (Great Neck, NY)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TIGI
We have 3 other meanings of TIGI in our Acronym Attic
- Teflon-Impregnated Glass Fiber
- Templeton India Growth Fund (Franklin Templeton Investments)
- Thembani International Guarantee Fund (est. 1966; Zambia)
- Total Infrastructure Gaz France
- Truncated Insulin-Like Growth Factor
- THORPEX (The Observing System Research and Predictability Experiment) Interactive Grand Global Ensemble (World Meteorological Organization)
- Tilapia Mossambica Growth Hormone
- The International Group for Historic Airplane Recovery (aviation archaeological foundation)
- Travelers Insurance Group Holdings, Inc. (est. 1996; Travelers Property Casulaty Corp.)
- The International Guild of Handhooking Rugmakers (est. 1994)
- The International Group, Inc. (various organizations)
- Transport network equipment for Interconnecting GSTN and IP Networks
- Texas Institute for Genomic Medicine
- Tianjin Institute of Geology and Mineral Resources (China)
- Transportable Integrated Geodetic Observatory
- Technology Insertion General Officer Steering Committee
- Taiwan International Graduate Program
- Thermal Insulated Glass Products (Australia)
- Tactical Ground Reporting
- The Institute for Genomic Research
Samples in periodicals archive:
com) Thursday announced that the proposed business combination with Teleservices Internet Group Inc.
It was also reported that the proposed business combination transaction with Teleservices Internet Group Inc.