Edify(R) Corporation, an S1 company and a leading global supplier of voice and speech solutions, announced today that Mitch Mandich, president and CEO at Edify, and Ken Waln, CTO at Edify will be among the experts speaking at the upcoming Telephony Voice User Interface (TVUI) Conference.
What does TVUI stand for?
TVUI stands for Telephony Voice User Interface (conference)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Ti Voglio Tanto Tanto Bene (Italian: I Like You Very Very Much)
- Tualatin Valley Television (Oregon)
- Tom's Virtual Tab Window Manager
- Tamil Virtual University (Tamil Nadu, India)
- Thai Vegetarian Union
- Thames Valley University (UK)
- The Velvet Underground (band)
- Tra Vinh University (Vietnam)
- Train Vehicle Unit (railways; India)
- Transportation Virtual University (US DOT)
- Ti Voglio Un Mondo Di Bene (Italian: I like you a lot)
- Transvaginal Ultrasound
- Tanque Verde Unified School District ( Boston, MA)
- Temecula Valley Unified School District (California)
- Tennessee Valley Unitarian Universalist Church (Knoxville, TN)
- Thermal Vacuum Valve
- Tijdschrift Voor Verzorgenden (Dutch health journal)
- Touristik Verlag Vellmar GmbH (German: Publisher Tourism Vellmar; Fuldatal, Germany)
- Tuusulan Voima-Veikot (Finnish sports club)
- Trust Variable Valve Controller
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bill Meisel, president of TMA Associates and editor of Speech Recognition Update, stated, "The telephony voice user interface is opening a number of opportunities and the chance to be the premier, voice-enabled destination for consumers is one of the most exciting.
Answers to this critical issue and others will be a focus of discussion at the 2006 SpeechTEK West Conference and Exhibition, featuring Bill Meisel's Telephony Voice User Interface Conference (TVUI) and the Applied Voice Input/Output Speech Conference (AVIOS), at the San Francisco Hyatt Regency Hotel, January 31 - February 1.
SpeechTek West combines the AVIOS Speech Technology Symposium (Applied Voice Input/Output Society) and the Telephony Voice User Interface Conference (TVUI) to provide West Coast's largest Speech Technology Conference and Exposition.
the leading developer of embedded speech technology for mobile devices, announced today at the Telephony Voice User Interface Conference that Dr.
SpeechTEK West features the AVIOS Speech Technology Symposium (from the Applied Voice Input/Output Society) and Bill Meisel's Telephony Voice User Interface conference (TVUI) to provide attendees with innovative marketing and business strategies, as well as cutting-edge speech technology best practices, tips and techniques.
With the addition this year of Bill Meisel's Telephony Voice User Interface conference (TVUI), the 2005 edition of SpeechTEK West continues its growth as the West Coast's longest running speech technology conference.
The process of creating a telephone strategy is a key focus of a conference that Meisel is holding in Miami in February, the sixth annual Telephony Voice User Interface Conference (TVUI 2004).