Thales s integrated telecommunications systems for Line 17 comprise Master Clock, Passenger Information and CCTV systems, as well as Transmission and Telephony subsystems.
What does TSY stand for?
TSY stands for Telephony Subsystem
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TSY
We have 1 other meaning of TSY in our Acronym Attic
- Travel Shop World Wide (Mumbai, India)
- Technical Solutions Exchange
- The Troubleshooting Expert (diagnostic tool)
- Time Sharing Executive (IBM)
- Toronto Stock Exchange (TSE before April, 2002)
- Transmeta Security Extensions
- Twin Screw Extruder (chemical machinery)
- Temperature Sensing Crystal Oscillator
- Toronto Stock Exchange Venture (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Technology Systems (Bellcore)
- The Satellite Year (band)
- The Selvedge Yard (pop culture website)
- The Sophomore Year (band)
- Tryptone Soya Yeast Extract (food microbiology)
- Tusayan (Amtrak station code; Tusayan, AZ)
- Türkiye Spor Yazarlari Dernegi (Sport Journalists Association of Turkey)
- Tryptone Soya Yeast Extract Agar (microbiology)
- Temple Sinai Youth Group (Temple Sinai; Denver, CO)
- Tommy Smith Youth Jazz Orchestra (UK)
- transscleral Nd: YAG laser cyclophotocoagulation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Vantage PCI Series satisfies our customers' needs for flexible, cost-effective computer telephony subsystems that enable advanced, voice and fax processing solutions," said Chandresh Ruparel, product manager at Lucent Technologies Computer Telephony Products.
Prior to founding Indus River Networks, West was vice president, technology and operations for Primary Rate Incorporated, a Salem, NH company founded by Galvin that designed, manufactured and marketed Wide Area Network (WAN) and digital telephony subsystems to prominent data communications and telecommunications companies on an OEM basis.