Currently, twenty-two PBX vendors are providing telephone switches that support the Telephony Services Application Programming Interface (TSAPI) including AT&T, Alcatel, Northern Telecom, and Siemens/ROLM.
What does TSAPI stand for?
TSAPI stands for Telephony Services Application Programming Interface (Novell)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of TSAPI
We have 2 other meanings of TSAPI in our Acronym Attic
- The Student Assistance Program (Texas)
- Thermal System Analysis Program
- Time Series Analysis and Prediction
- To Serve and Protect
- Transactions on Speech and Audio Processing (IEEE)
- Transport Service Access Point
- Transport Service Access Point-Identifier
- Tri-State Antique Power Association (Gray, TN)
- Texas Substance Abuse Prevention Coalition (Dallas, TX)
- Telecommunications System Architecture Planning Group
- Texas State Association of Plumbing Inspectors (Grand Prairie, TX)
- Texas Section of the American Physical Society
- Training for Speed, Agility and Quickness
- Tactical Situational Awareness Relay
- Taiwan Surveillance of Antimicrobial Resistance
- Technical Safety Analysis Report (US Department of Energy)
- Test Schedule and Review
- Texas Stairs and Rails (Houston, TX)
- Text Search and Replace
- The Sun Also Rises
Samples in periodicals archive:
Novell already has the support of AT&T, which helped it to develop the Telephony Services Application Programming Interface (TSAPI).
Industry Standards Coresoft's development team utilizes industry-accepted protocols and techniques to integrate with telephone systems, including Microsoft's Telephony Application Programming Interface (TAPI), Novell's Telephony Services Application Programming Interface (TSAPI), Lucent's PassageWay and Comdial's Wide.
The integrated communications is accomplished by linking AT&T's Intuity Message Manager to servers supporting CTI interfaces, such as the Telephony Services Application Programming Interface (TSAPI), in a Local Area Network or Wide Area Network environment.
These products take advantage of the Novell developed open telephony services application programming interface named TSAPI.