But as one telephone support engineer told me with rather refreshing honesty: "It either works or it doesn't.
What does TSE stand for?
TSE stands for Telephone Support Engineer
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TSE
We have 268 other meanings of TSE in our Acronym Attic
- Taiwan Stock Exchange
- Tarjeta Sanitaria Europea (Spanish: European Health Insurance Card)
- Taxe Spéciale d'Equipement (French: Special Equipment Tax)
- Technical Service Engineer (various companies)
- Technical Services for Electronics, Inc. (cable assembly manufacturer in Minnesota, USA)
- Technical Support Engineer
- Technical Support Enhanced
- Technical Support Executive (various locations)
- Technical Surveillance Equipment
- Technology, Society, Environment Studies (Carleton University; Canada)
- Temperature Sensing Element (climate control)
- Tension Stringing Equipment
- Tentative Symbol Estimation
- Terminal Server Edition (Microsoft NT Server)
- Terminal Server Emulation
- Terminal Switching Exchange
- Test of Spoken English (Educational Testing Service)
- Test Sequence Error
- Test Systems Engineering
- Testicular Self-Examination (for cancer)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NSI Enterprise Support customers receive all the benefits of NSI's Premium Support offering, including Web-based case management, as well as: -- Guaranteed 30-minute response times on all inquiries regardless of severity from live telephone support engineers 24x7x365; -- Direct access to Level II support engineers for advanced troubleshooting for customers who have already completed training on NSI products; -- Defined Service Level Agreements (SLAs) that guarantee response times, action plans, support updates and resolutions targets; and -- Expert-to-expert consultations that allow trained end-user experts to speak with technical support experts on issues normally outside technical support offerings such as planning or implementation questions.
Compaq also recently implemented several new programs in its customer support organization that have significantly lowered the amount of time it takes a customer to reach a qualified telephone support engineer.