But as one telephone support engineer told me with rather refreshing honesty: "It either works or it doesn't.
What does TSE stand for?
TSE stands for Telephone Support Engineer
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TSE
We have 268 other meanings of TSE in our Acronym Attic
- Taiwan Stock Exchange
- Tarjeta Sanitaria Europea (Spanish: European Health Insurance Card)
- Taxe Spéciale d'Equipement (French: Special Equipment Tax)
- Technical Service Engineer (various companies)
- Technical Services for Electronics, Inc. (cable assembly manufacturer in Minnesota, USA)
- Technical Support Engineer
- Technical Support Enhanced
- Technical Support Executive (various locations)
- Technical Surveillance Equipment
- Technology, Society, Environment Studies (Carleton University; Canada)
- Temperature Sensing Element (climate control)
- Tension Stringing Equipment
- Tentative Symbol Estimation
- Terminal Server Edition (Microsoft NT Server)
- Terminal Server Emulation
- Terminal Switching Exchange
- Test of Spoken English (Educational Testing Service)
- Test Sequence Error
- Test Systems Engineering
- Testicular Self-Examination (for cancer)
Samples in periodicals archive:
regardless of severity from live telephone support engineers
Compaq also recently implemented several new programs in its customer support organization that have significantly lowered the amount of time it takes a customer to reach a qualified telephone support engineer.